Saturday, November 01, 2008

Starting Off Really Slowly And Relaxed

Since this is the 10th anniversary of NaNoWriMo, I should be more excited about it than ever before.

But I think the way it's turning out, I'm less involved this year both personally and in the region that I have been since the first year.

I did write 622 words after attending the Yelp Halloween party drunk off my behind at midnight while sitting in the ChiWriMo chat room but since then I haven't written anything at all.

I left off at a point where I want to write more but I just don't have the energy thusfar.

This was the first year in a while that I missed the kickoff party. I spent the morning on Yelp talking about Halloween and then actually got in my car to go to the party before I discovered that Chicago Avenue was closed. So I turned around and went home.

I plan on going to the TGIO Party and going to write ins and such (barring my laptop breaking) but so far this chilling is working out better for me. I'll probably have more energy for the inevitable end push.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home