Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not Quite Up To My Goals For Today Or Awake

Staying up really late to try to write yesterday didn't work out quite like I wanted to. I wrote 826 words between 1:00 and 2:15 a.m. But I didn't end up getting to sleep until 3:00 a.m.

Today I was so exhausted that it took almost three hours to get to 25,000. Only two of them was I writing but it was still a trudge.

As a reward I went up to this Turkish pizza place a couple of neighborhoods north of me. This was about 3:00 p.m. When I got home I took a nap and woke up at around 6:45. I wrote a little again from 7:30 until 8:45 and haven't written since.

I'm now at 26,171 words which is about 2,000 words behind where I wanted to be but I still got in 3,433 words.

Tomorrow I need to beat that so it's time to go to sleep tonight. Though tomorrow I have to go into work in the morning so who knows what I'll accomplish in the afternoon. Probably nothing.

And I'm almost at the point where I have nothing more to write about. I was hoping to get to the end of Washington D.C. tonight and figure out what happens next. But I have no clue what that is. I think it's probably in small town Virginia but something has to happen there that's the climax.

Who knows what that's going to be. And I'm running out of time to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home