Saturday, December 10, 2005

The World Cup Draw Aftermath Is That I'm Still Sick

So I am officially sick today. I woke up at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon feeling no better after 11 hours of sleep than I did yesterday evening.

Somehow I've managed to not waste the day entirely as I actually cleaned my apartment halfway and throw out two garbage bags worth of newspapers. My apartment is no longer a frozen time capsule from October 31, 2005. :)

However, I still need to do at least two things. The first is watch a movie (I've been doing really well as I've watched eight movies in nine days of December), most likely "Saw" or "Devil's Rejects" - alright, maybe I am still frozen on Halloween. Then I actually have to sit down and put hands to laptop keyboard and work on finishing my novel.

Pish, the problem with having so much extra time on the weekends is that I seem to be apt to waste it pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home