Friday, December 16, 2005

The Second Half Of December Begins With Nothing Accomplished

It's really hard to believe that we're halfway through December. I'm definitely heading for a failure at trying to complete my novel this month. The whole 0-0-3,000-0-0-0-3,000 word count method isn't working very well.


9,836 / 30,000
(32.8%)



Hey look, I'm only 5,000 words behind pace!

Though I think the 3,000 words that I wrote a couple of nights ago are somewhat acceptable. I ended up finishing the chapter of the aftermath of the Emily/Liam "affair" and am now in the final push to the end.

The final obstacle that I have to overcome is finding a way to make sure that people mistake Liam for the police informant and I think I've come up with a pretty decent plot to try and accomplish this. Whether it's complex enough to actually grab a reader, who knows, but it's worth a try.

Yesterday was supposed to be the day that I broke 10,000 words in December but I did everything in my power to fail at that it would seem. Instead of trying to write, I watched "The Island."

And that movie absolutely sucked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home