Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Already Slipping Into The Strange Post-Modern NANO World

I have such decision issues that I can't even decide if I want to listen to some stuff off of my iPod or I want to listen to Sport On Five. And most of the problem comes in the fact that I'm still not thinking straight about anything after tempting fate by staying up until the small hours of the morning two nights in a row.

Perhaps it could be called training for NANOWRIMO or perhaps it could just be called self-destructive.

Anyhow. I finally gave in to the seeming endless stream of people who are starting up blogs for their NANO experience and did that same thing. If you're reading this, anything that is on the blog is going to be on here (or incendiarystory).

retentivewrimo is born. Well, I should say it's brought home from the hospital since all it is now is a collection of backdated entries.

Though now it's becoming post-modern because as I type this, I realize I'm breaking the third wall where writing about NANO in my LiveJournal means I have to transcribe this only my NANOblog.

My brain is now about to burst from logic as well as self-imposed stress.

Oh, this is something I'm definitely going to cross over to blogspot. These are three other NANO blogs that are serving a similar purpose to my own. Enjoy!

Bohemian Jedi: Novelist?

The Madness Within (it's a LiveJournal but I'm losing the plot anyhow with this entry)

NaNoNuts2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home